Since the late 1990s, EPA funding for the assessment and cleanup of Brownfields sites has fueled redevelopment in the nation’s downtowns. While states like New Hampshire and Maine are relatively rural, this funding has still had profound impact on signature projects in these states. This EBC New Hampshire Chapter program is designed to update you on the status of the EPA Brownfields program and then provide several presentations on why the program is so impactful. The importance of the funding from federal, developer, and community perspectives is explored. Finally, at the conclusion of the morning, panelists will answer questions as to what makes their Brownfields redevelopment projects successful.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Kelley Race, PG, LSP, Brownfields Program Manager, TRC
- Rick Vandenberg, Senior Project Manager, Weston & Sampson
- Dick Anagnost, President, Anagnost Development
- Will Craig, Economic Development Director, City of Manchester, New Hampshire
- Keith DuBois, Assistant Director, Waste Management Division, NHDES
- Christine Lombard, Brownfields Project Officer, U.S. EPA – Region 1
- John Stoll, Planner, Berwick, Maine
- Frank Underwood, Envision Berwick, Berwick, Maine
Visit the Presentations section of the EBC website to view the available presentations.