- This event has passed.
EBC Energy Storage Matchmaking Forum
April 2, 2013 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
The role of energy storage in the development of renewable energy projects cannot be overstated. To facilitate this development, the EBC is hosting an Energy Storage Matchmaking Forum which will provide an opportunity for all companies involved in renewable energy and energy storage to learn about each others’ projects, equipment, services, lending capabilities, existing and start-up technologies and government services in order to facilitate collaboration in the development of energy storage. Learn first-hand about the services or equipment provided from various companies involved in solar energy in New England and the USA. This forum will be especially useful for companies interested in the optional storage services, technologies and systems available for wind and solar projects in the short and long term.
- Is your company in the process of developing/planning an energy storage project?
- Is your company in the process of developing a renewable energy project that requires storage?
- Does your company produce or sell energy storage equipment?
- Are you an energy storage start-up looking to get the word out to the development community or to potential investors?
- Does your company provide consulting, legal or financial services for renewable energy projects?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, plan to participate in this EBC Energy Storage Matchmaking Forum scheduled for April 2, 2013.
Who should participate:
- Energy Storage System Developers
- Consultants and Engineers
- Renewable Energy Developers
- Construction Contractors
- Renewable Energy Lawyers
- Utilities and Energy Companies
- Transmission Developers
- Electrical Companies
- Investors & Financing Agents
- Technology Developers
Program Co-Host: New England Clean Energy Council (NECEC)
This event will also provide an opportunity for companies to showcase their project or equipment with a table-top display.
To participate, you have four options:
- Register to be a presenter. Each presenter will be scheduled to make a 5 minute presentation on their technology, equipment or service.
- Register to showcase your company with a tabletop display (this registration includes one staff person).
- Register as an attendee to listen to the company presentations or provide additional staffing if your company is showcasing.
- Register to be a sponsor at the Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze level. For more information on sponsorship, click here.
This matchmaking event will consist of a series of 5-minute presentations by participating companies, followed by networking opportunities. This is a “must attend” event to help all firms develop strategic alliances for renewable energy projects.
PowerPoint Submission: All presenters must submit a one-slide PowerPoint presentation to the EBC in advance, no later than noon on April 1, 2013 via email to agisinger @ ebcne.org. Please make the email subject: “Energy Storage Matchmaking”
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30am – 8:00am
Presentations & Networking: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Light refreshments will be provided. Each attendee will receive a detailed handout of all participating companies with contact information and services/equipment provided.
Check out the EBC’s great sponsorship opportunities!
Subsidized Rates: Subsidized registrations are not accepted at the door.
Only 5 registrations available at each rate.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees who are currently unemployed, NOT self-employed.
Young Environmental Professional Rate: $25
For EBC Members only. Attendees who have worked in their field for less than 5 years.
The electricity for this EBC event has been matched with 100% local wind power through New England Wind, a program of Mass Energy Consumers Alliance. You can green your electricity too! Visit www.massenergy.org.