This EBC Energy Resources Program will feature leadership from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC) who will provide an update on programs and initiatives for 2021. The keynote speaker, Jennifer Daloisio, MassCEC CFO, will provide an overview of the programs and priorities of the CEC. Her presentation will be followed by presentations that will focus on issues that include: the Commonwealth’s Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2030, and MassCEC’s work on offshore wind, vehicle electrification for fleets, high performance buildings, and grid modernization and resiliency.
View the Attendee List
Final Agenda – Energy Resources Webinar – MassCEC Leadership Update
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.0 training contact hours). Certificates are automatically provided via email link for registered attendees at the conclusion of the webinar.
- Tom Rooney, Vice President, Advanced Energy Services, TRC
MassCEC Overview and Priorities for 2021
- Jennifer Daloisio, Chief Financial Officer, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
Offshore Wind Energy
- Bruce Carlisle, Managing Director, Offshore Wind
- Peter McPhee, Senior Program Director
- Rachel Ackerman, Senior Program Manager
Net Zero Grid
- Ariel Horowitz, Senior Program Director