View the Attendee List
This EBC Energy Resources program will feature leadership from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC) who will provide an update on programs and initiatives for 2017. The keynote speaker is Chief Executive Officer Stephen Pike, who was recently appointed CEO after serving as General Counsel for MassCEC. Mr. Pike and Senior Leadership at MassCEC will discuss the following programs and opportunities:
- A preview of the 2016 Massachusetts Clean Energy Industry Report
- Emerging initiatives related to energy storage and microgrids
- Grant programs for technologies including Organics to Energy projects, hydroelectric projects, wind, clean heating and cooling projects
- Programs and funding for clean energy innovations
- Opportunities for employers and job seekers
- Other topics to be announced
Discussion Panel: Following presentations by CEO Pike and MassCEC staff, Briony Angus, a member of EBC’s Energy Resources Committee, will moderate a question and answer discussion between presenters and attendees.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Briony Angus, Member, EBC Energy Resources Committee; Senior Project Manager / Associate, Tighe & Bond
- Stephen Pike, CEO, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
Panel of MassCEC Leadership
- Andrew Belden, Senior Director for Renewable Energy
- Galen Nelson, Interim Senior Director, Innovation and Industry Support
Final Agenda – EBC Energy Resources Program – Update from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center Leadership