The Offshore Wind Turbines are coming! See the Expeditionary Force already looming over Block Island!
Join us and discover how hundreds more will be rising south of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
Hear from Deepwater Wind, DONG Energy, Offshore MW, and the Baker Administration. At this EBC Energy Resources program stakeholders will explain how the new Massachusetts offshore wind auction process will bring 1600 clean megawatts and hundreds of new jobs to New England. And the turbines will be rarely and barely visible from the shore.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Michael Ernst, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Clean Power Inc.
- Jack Clarke, Director of Public Policy, Mass Audubon
- Curtis Fisher, Northeast Regional Executive Director, National Wildlife Foundation
- Jeff Grybowski, CEO, Deepwater Wind
- Patricia A. Haddad, Speaker Pro Tempore, Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Mike Jacobs, Chairman, Vineyard Power Cooperative
- Rachel Pachter, Senior Advisor for Permitting, Offshore MW, LLC
- John Rogers, Senior Energy Analyst, Union of Concerned Scientists
- Bill White, Offshore Wind Lead, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
- Frederick Zalcman, Head of Market Development and Government Affairs U.S., DONG Energy
The available presentations from the EBC Energy Resources Program: Invasion of the Offshore Wind Turbines completed on October 14, 2016, can be viewed below. Presentations are not available for download.
Final Agenda – EBC Energy Resources Program: Invasion of the Offshore Wind Turbines