This EBC Energy Resources Event will feature updates from Massachusetts state agencies that have dedicated energy and sustainability programs. Speakers will provide an overview of their agency’s program, recent success stories, and new initiatives and projects. Participants from the following Commonwealth of Massachusetts agencies will be presenters at the event:
- Department of Capital Maintenance & Management, Energy and Sustainability Program
- Department of Environmental Protection, Clean Energy Results Program
- Department of Energy Resources, Leading by Example Program
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, Energy Efficiency Program
- Massachusetts Department of Corrections
Following the program updates, presenters will take questions from the audience as part of a panel discussion.
- Briony Angus, AICP, Senior Project Manager/Associate, Tighe & Bond
- Michael Donaghy, Manager of Energy Efficiency, MBTA
- Jamie Doucet, MassDEP Clean Energy Results Program
- Betsy Isenstein, Director, Energy & Sustainability, DCAMM
- Krista Lillis, Program Manager, Energy & Sustainability, DCAMM
- Joanne Morin, Deputy Commissioner for Energy Policy, Planning & Analysis, MassDOER
- Jeffrey Quick, AIA, Director Resource Management, MA Dept of Corrections
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
The available presentation from the EBC Energy Resources Program: Energy Program Developments at Massachusetts State Agencies completed on September 22, 2017, can be viewed below. The presentation is not available for download.