New England is leading efforts to advance the electrification of the transportation sector. Increasing the rate of adoption of electric vehicles is critical to achieving the significant reductions in greenhouse gas emissions needed to help the region meet very aggressive clean energy goals.
This forum will examine the benefits of transportation electrification, focusing on opportunities and impediments that regulators, vendors, utilities and others are encountering and acting on to shape the development of charging infrastructure. Experiences from other states will be examined, along with solutions, incentives and partnerships to drive the market forward.
Please join us for a very engaging and informative conversation with industry experts who will share their perspectives on the current state and future of transportation electrification.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Catherine Finneran, Member, EBC Board of Directors; Director of Environmental Affairs, Eversource Energy
- Maeve Bartlett, Director, Strategic Development – NE, AECOM
- Ken Kimmell, President, Union of Concerned Scientists
- Daniel Sieger, Assistant Secretary for Environment, Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Eric Bourassa, Director, Transportation Division, Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC)
Infrastructure Industry Perspective
- Kevin Miller, Director, Public Policy, Chargepoint
- Fouad Dagher, Director, Solutions Development, National Grid
- Roger Kranenburg, Vice President, Energy Strategy & Policy, Eversource
Rachel Ackerman MassCEC Senior Manager
Liz Argo Cape & Vineyard Electric Cooperative Manager
Julie Barry Prince Lobel Tye LLP Partner
Adam Braillard Prince Lobel Partner
David Green Zero Carbon LLC President
Nanxi Gu Eversource
Timothy Hebert Energy New England LLC Chief Operating Officer
Nancy Kaplan Eversource Energy Senior Counsel
Matthew Lillie Job Seeker
David Lyons Anderson Kreiger LLP Associate
Colleen McGlynn Brown Rudnick LLP
Pasi Miettinen Sagewell CEO
Brett Muney Greenspot Locations Development Manager
Pete O’Connor Plug In America Policy Specialist
Vincent Ragucci Energy New England Executive Vice President
Anna Vanderspek Mass Energy Consumers Alliance Energy Programs Manager
Andrew Vitvitsky MIT Climate CoLab Research Associate
Tianqi Wei Eversource Energy
Emily Wier Greenlots Policy and Market Development Associate
Shutsu Wong US EPA Environmental Engineer
Barry Woods ReVision Energy Director of Electric Vehicle Innovation
The available presentations from the EBC Energy Resources Program: Electric Vehicles – Charging Ahead and Gaining Speed completed on May 8, 2018, can be viewed below.