One Rabbit Hill Road Westborough
Please join us at a first-of-its kind Environmental Business Council (EBC) conference that will bring together the energy leaders from each of the six New England states. This EBC program will highlight each state’s energy plan, program priorities and implementation strategies. They will also describe the various ways the states are working together on regional energy issues.
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy including Wind, Solar, Hydro, Biomass
- Energy Storage
- Electric Vehicles
- Clean Energy Jobs
- Emerging Technologies
Also participating is ISO New England, the organization that is authorized by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to perform three critical, complex, interconnected roles – grid operation, market administration, and power system planning for the region.
A robust panel discussion between the speakers and the attendees will conclude the program.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Conference Chair & Moderator:
- Catherine Finneran, Director of Environmental Affairs, Eversource Energy
New England State Energy Leaders:
- Dan Burgess, Director, Governor’s Energy Office, State of Maine
- Joseph Doiron, Deputy Director & State Energy Program Administrator, Office of Strategic Initiatives, State of New Hampshire
- Carol Grant, Commissioner, Office of Energy Resources, State of Rhode Island
- Eric Johnson, Director, External Affairs, ISO New England
- Judith Judson, Commissioner, Department of Energy Resources, Executive Office of Energy & Environmental Affairs, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Anne Margolis, Renewable Energy Development Manager, Planning & Energy Resources Division, Public Service Department, State of Vermont
- Mary Sotos, Deputy Commissioner for Energy, CT Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (DEEP), State of Connecticut
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through June 27||Through July 9||After July 9|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 9 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 10. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.