Jump to Registration | View the Attendee List
Thank you to our GOLD Sponsor
Construction & Demolition Recycling Association
Solid Waste Association of North America – Southern New England Chapter
The management of construction and demolition (C&D) materials in New England continues to evolve. The success of C&D materials recycling is driven by regional, national, and international markets and generator stewardship. The industry recognizes that state environmental regulatory programs are not a substitute for viable markets of recycled materials.
Year after year, the EBC’s annual C&D Summit has been a primary industry forum that deeply explores the state of the industry and sets the agenda for progress in market development. In addition to hearing from top officials from MassDEP, at the EBC Eleventh Annual Construction and Demolition Materials Management Regional Summit you will be informed about best management practices for generators and gain insight into national and regional developments. In addition, speakers will address the OSHA Employee Silica Exposure Rule and explore the tensions that exist between rail haul of processed C&D materials to out-of-state landfills versus the creation of markets in the New England area.
Plan now to attend and participate in this year’s valuable and informative EBC C&D Summit.
Who should attend: Construction Contractors, Demolition Contractors, Architects, Public and Private Project Owners, Solid Waste Processors, Haulers and Recyclers, Municipal Officials
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Keynote – Moving Forward, Advancing Recycling
- Gary Moran, Deputy Commissioner, Operations & Environmental Compliance, Department of Environmental Protection, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
C&D Marketing Study & New Phase 1 Asbestos Regulations
- Michael J. Elliott, LSP, Asbestos/C&D Program Coordinator, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Best Management Practices for C&D Generators
- Emily Fabel, Green Business Program Specialist, RecyclingWorks
National & Regional Developments
- Bill Turley, Executive Director, Construction & Demolition Recycling Association
- Steve Changaris, Regional Manager – Northeast, National Waste & Recycling Association
C&D Processors Panel Discussion
- Richard Geisser, Regional Manager of Recycling Operations, ReEnergy Holdings, LLC
- Ben Harvey, President, E. L. Harvey & Sons, Inc.; Board Member, EBCNE
- Jeffrey Leech, General Manager, Tunnel Hill Partners
- Kurt Macnamara, Principal and Founder, Devens Recycling Center, LLC
Final Agenda – EBC Eleventh Annual Construction and Demolition Materials Management Regional Summit