With landfills closing, waste-to-energy plants reaching capacity, and flattening recycling rates, how will New England’s solid waste managers respond to increasing waste generation? Join EBC, SWANA, NWRA, NRRA, and ecomaine as environmental leaders from Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont come together in one educational session to update attendees on the state of the solid waste industry and discuss their state-level waste generation and recycling challenges and opportunities.
This is a can’t miss virtual event!
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Please send an email to EBC staff (email@example.com) following the conclusion of the program to receive a certificate.
For SWANA Certified Professionals – CEUs are available. Contact the EBC for the application form. If you have any questions, please call 1-800 GO SWANA or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our GOLD Sponsors
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsor
- Reagan Bissonnette, Executive Director, Northeast Resource Recovery Association
- David Murphy, Chair, EBC Solid Waste Management Committee; Vice President, Tighe & Bond
- Kevin Roche, President, Northern New England SWANA Chapter; General Manager, ecomaine
State of Maine
- Melanie Loyzim, Acting Commissioner, Department of Environmental Protection, State of Maine
State of New Hampshire
- Robert Scott, Commissioner, Department of Environmental Services, State of New Hampshire
State of Vermont
- Peter Walke, Commissioner, Department of Environmental Conservation, State of Vermont
- Christine Beling, Project Engineer, Brownfields and Sustainable Materials Management, Land, Chemicals and Redevelopment Division, U.S. EPA Region One
Webinar: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through September 30||After September 30|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Please note that refunds are not available after October 2, 2020. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, October 2.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.