Please note – the EBC will still hold this program on Friday.
This EBC Dam Management Program on Small Hydropower Developments in New England will cover a wide range of topics relevant to hydropower owners, developers, operators, consultants, and insurers.
Hydropower projects of any size involve complex interactions between technical design, environmental protection, business operations, and risk management. This program will feature presentations by experienced professionals in the hydropower industry followed by a panel discussion which will offer an opportunity for all attendees to interact and discuss issues important to successful hydropower development and operations. Presentations will include insurance issues, new turbine technologies, eel passage at hydropower facilities, and other hydro topics.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.25 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Following this EBC program the EBC Dam Management Committee will meet to discuss program planning for early spring and summer of 2015. Find Out More Here
- William Felton, Partner/Client Business Development, Willis
- Chad Cox, P.E., Chair, EBC Dam Management Committee, Civil Engineer/Principal, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Michael Kerr, President, New England Hydropower Company LLC
- Noreen E. Kuziak, MBA, CPCU, ARe, AIS, Director, Underwriting, The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company
- Steven Mockler, Director of Major Projects, Brookfield Renewable Energy Group