EBC Dam Management Leadership Webinar: 3rd Annual Briefing by the New England State Dam Safety Directors
This EBC Dam Management Committee Program will bring together the state dam safety directors from each of the New England states to discuss the dam safety programs in each of their respective states.
The meeting provides an opportunity for the directors to:
- Discuss challenges each program faces and how other states may have had or even overcome these challenges
- Present any upcoming changes to their programs
- Identify ways the states can assist and collaborate with each other
- Determine ways the EBC can support each state’s dam safety program
- Discuss training and outreach opportunities and needs
- Gain a better understanding of each state’s dam safety program
A robust panel discussion between the speakers and the attendees with moderator Matt Bellisle will conclude the program.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Certificates are automatically provided via email link for registered attendees at the conclusion of the webinar.
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsors
- J. Matthew Bellisle, P.E., Senior Vice President, Pare Corporation
Briefing from the New England State Dam Directors:
- Ivonne Hall, P.E., Supervising Civil Engineer, Dam Safety Program, Water Planning & Management Division, Bureau of Water Protection & Land Reuse, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- John Skelley, P.E., State Dam Inspector, Maine Emergency Management Agency
- David Ouellette, Permit Engineer, Office of Dam Safety, Department of Conservation and Recreation, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Jim Gallagher, Chief Engineer, Dam Bureau, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- Benjamin Green, P.E., Section Chief, State Dam Safety Engineer, Dam Safety Program, Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation
- Stacey Pinto, Environmental Engineer II, Office of Compliance & Inspection, Dam Safety, Water Compliance and Freshwater Wetland Compliance, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
Webinar: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through January 12||After January 12|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Please note that refunds are not available after January 14, 2020. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, January 14.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.