While the economic forecast remains uncertain, it appears that mergers and acquisitions have picked up steam and we are hopeful that property transactions will follow. Are you ready? Are you up to date?
Join us as we prepare for the economic recovery by learning what is new, why it matters, and how to deal with it.
8:10 a.m. Due Diligence Today: Picking up Where We Left Off
- Elizabeth Krol, Program Chair, Northeast Due Diligence Manager, Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure Group
8:20 a.m. Keynote Address: “The New England Transactional and M&A Climate:
Crawling Out of the Downturn”
- Dianne Crocker, Market Research Group, Environmental Data Resources, Inc.
8:45 a.m. Master Plan Development and Land Swap with the Nature Conservancy
- Michael Castagna, Program Manager and Development Consultant, Castagna Consulting Group, LLC
9:15 a.m. ASTM’s New Vapor Encroachment Standard: How Vapor Intrusion is Being Addressed in Real Estate Transactions
- Inter-relationship between ASTM 1527-05 and 2600-10
Dianne Crocker, Market Research Group, Environmental Data Resources, Inc.
- Demonstration: EDR’s Vapor Encroachment Screening Application
Duane Beck, New England Regional Manager, Environmental Data Resources, Inc.
9:35 a.m. Green Building Due Diligence—Emerging Best Practices
- Brian Burstiner, Sustainable Real Estate Solutions, Inc.
10:00 a.m. Networking Break
10:30 a.m. Emerging Issues with Building Components: PCBs,
- Paul Farrington, Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure Group
11:00 a.m. Managing Risk in Due Diligence Transactions
- Pamela Elkow, Esq., Robinson & Cole
11:30 a.m. Open Discussion – Q & A
12:00 p.m. Adjourn