This EBC Connecticut Chapter Solid Waste Program provides a look into Connecticut’s solid waste management issues with a focus on the new recycling General Permit along with some beneficial reuses for landfills. Solid waste professionals will present on regulatory changes affecting the recycling market and the benefits to the recycling industry. We will highlight two landfill reuse projects and the differing benefits that they both bring to the local communities. A legislative update on solid waste management issues in Connecticut will be provided as well and the session will be topped off with a panel discussion on the issues of the day and any other hot topic issues that may be of importance to those in attendance.
Register now for this must attend EBC program on Connecticut Solid Waste Management Program.
View the Attendee List
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Dana Huff, P.E., Vice President, Tighe & Bond
- Michael Sullivan, Deputy Commissioner, Environmental Quality Branch, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- David Bodendorf, Senior Environmental Engineer, Materials Innovation and Recycling Authority (MIRA)
- Gabrielle Frigon, Supervising Analyst, CT Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (DEEP)
- Christopher McCormack, Attorney, Pullman & Comely
- Aris Stalis, Principal Landscape Architect, Aris Land Studio, Bridgeport
Final Agenda – EBC CT Chapter Program – Connecticut Solid Waste Management Update