View the Attendee List
This EBC Construction & Demolition Subcommittee program will focus on building demolition from a number of perspectives including owners, demolition design professionals, contractors and demolition debris processors. Program highlights will include demolition design and public bidding, pre-demolition abatement, debris management, material recycling and secondary markets, current means and methods, a regulatory perspective, and stakeholder concerns. Case studies will also be presented to illustrate important concepts.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Brian McCormack, P.E., Team Leader, Weston & Sampson
- Rob Antonelli, Assistant Commissioner for Parks, Recreation & Cemetery, City of Worcester
- John Costello, Project Manager, Costello Dismantling Co., Inc.
- Mike Elliott, LSP, Statewide Coordinator for the Asbestos and C&D Programs, MassDEP
- Ben Harvey, President, E. L. Harvey & Sons, Inc.
- Craig Miner, LEED AP, Project Manager, Weston & Sampson
- George Naslas, Vice President, Weston & Sampson
- Marc Richards, P.E., LSP, Vice President, Tighe & Bond
Final Agenda – EBC Construction and Demolition Management Program – Understanding the Issues Involved with a Demolition Project