This EBC Connecticut Workshop will provide an opportunity to network and learn in an informal setting with pizza and beer. The Interactive Question and Response session will allow attendees to answer questions with audience responses posted in real time. Audience members will be allowed to debate answers given in a lively but brief manner. A Question and Answer session will follow with audience members given the opportunity to ask panel members concerning PCB regulations and policy. And there will be pizza and beer.
Introduction & Workshop Overview:
- Malcolm Beeler, Program Chair & Moderator; PCB Technical Leader, Weston & Sampson
Interactive Question & Response:
- Malcolm Beeler, Weston & Sampson
- Pamela K. Elkow, Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey, LLP
- Ross Hartman, Strategic Environmental Services, Inc.
- Pamela K. Elkow, Partner, Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey, LLP
- Ross Hartman, President, Strategic Environmental Services, Inc.
Presentations are posted to the Presentations section of the EBC website. Presentations are not available for download.