Over the past several years, the occurrence of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in building materials has been a growing concern for public and private property owners in New England. The approaches used for the management of these materials, however, have been inconsistently applied throughout the industry. This EBC program will focus on issues of management of PCB-impacted building materials, pertinent regulations, types of waste, assessment techniques, risk characterization, remediation/abatement methods, disposal options, and deed restrictions for remaining impacts. Our speakers are industry experts on this topic.
This EBC Program will also focus on the effect of the reinterpretation of Bulk Product Waste in the TSCA regulations and will include a panel discussion on the state of the industry.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hour). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Frank Ricciardi, P.E., LSP, Vice President, Weston & Sampson
- Kimberly N. Tisa, PCB Coordinator, U.S. EPA – Region 1
- Robert Atwood, P.E., LSP, President, Resource Control Associates, Inc.
- Steve Cross, Heritage Environmental
- Ross Hartman, JM Environmental
- Jim Occhialini, Vice President, Alpha Analytical
- Gary Trombly, Jr., CT Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (Invited)
- Rick Vandenberg, Senior Project Manager, Weston & Sampson (Invited)
Visit the Presentations section of the EBC website to view the available presentations from this program.View Final Agenda