Thank you to our collaborating partner:
This EBC Connecticut Chapter Solid Waste Program provides a look into Connecticut’s solid waste management issues with a focus on the updated Materials Management Regulations along with other issues facing the solid waste industry in the northeast. We will hear an update on Connecticut Solid Waste System Resource Recovery Project referred to as Resource Rediscovery. A legislative update on solid waste management issues in Connecticut will be provided as well and we are planning to hear what is new for two of the major material management companies in Connecticut. The session will be topped off with a panel discussion on the issues of the day and any other hot topic issues that may be of importance to those in attendance.
Register now for this must attend EBC program on Connecticut Solid Waste Management Program.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Dana Huff, Vice President, Tighe & Bond
- Christopher McCormack, Attorney, Pullman & Comely LLC
- Chris Nelson, Supervising Environmental Analyst, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Lee Sawyer, Policy Advisor, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Philip Schwer, Plant Manager, Bridgeport, Wheelabrator Technologies
The available presentations from the EBC Connecticut Chapter Program: Connecticut Solid Waste Management Update completed on October 14, 2016, can be viewed below. Presentations are not available for download.