Deirdre Buckley, Director of the Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act (MEPA) Office in the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, will discuss development of the MEPA Climate Change Adaptation and Resiliency Policy, including how specific projects have addressed adaptation and resiliency issues through MEPA review.
Bob Daylor, Senior Vice President at Tetra Tech, will focus upon civil engineering and architectural design climate change resiliency issues facing private real estate developers.
Andrew Brennan, the MBTA’s Director of Energy and Environment, and Kevin Walsh, MassHighway’s Director of Environmental Services, will discuss MassDOT’s planning for climate resiliency.
Each portion will include opportunities for Q and A.
- Ralph Child, Partner, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- Deirdre Buckley, Director, Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act Office, Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Bob Daylor, Senior Vice President, Tetra Tech
- Andrew Brennan, Director of Energy and Environment, MBTA
- Kevin Walsh, Director of Environmental Services, MassDOT
Visit the Presentations section of the EBC website to view the available presentations from this program.View Final Agenda