- This event has passed.
EBC Climate Change Forum: Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies
June 23, 2010 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
This EBC Climate Change forum will cover advances in the field of greenhouse gas (GHG) control technologies. New regulations and increasing national interest in reducing GHG emissions are driving the development of GHG emission reduction approaches and technologies. Particular attention is being paid to CO2 Capture and Storage (CCS) including recent developments on capture systems, geological storage, integrated systems design, other storage options and policy related developments. Also to be discussed are emerging federal and state initiatives and new pilot and demonstration projects that are underway.
- Ruth Silman, Partner, Nixon Peabody, LLP
- Dammon M. Frecker, Vice President, ESS Group, Inc.
- Howard J. Herzog, Senior Research Engineer, MIT Energy Initiative
- MassDEP speaker TBA
- Update on Federal Climate Change Legislation
- Overview of US EPA Tailoring Rule
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration Technologies
- Regulatory Agency Perspective on GHG Emission Reduction (BACT)
Registration: 7:30am – 8:00am
Program: 8:00am – 12:00pm