Join EBC for this in-person networking event to connect with new industry colleagues – or reconnect with those you may not have seen in a while.
As you enjoy refreshments and mingle, attendees are invited to participate in an areas of expertise BINGO. We anticipate busy times ahead given recent infrastructure investments, and you might just leave having met your next teaming partner!
Network with talented colleagues across the environmental and energy industry with expertise in:
- Public Engagement
- Climate Justice & Equity
- Downscaling Climate Projections Using Global Climate Models (GCMs)
- Coastal Flood Modeling (with Sea Level Rise Projections)
- Inland Flood Modeling (with Extreme Precipitation Projections)
- Urban Heat Island (UHI) Analyses
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
- Climate Action Planning
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) / Carbon Emissions Analyses
- Carbon Capture and / or Sequestration
- Developing Visualizations / Graphics
- Cost-Benefit Analyses
- Nature Based Solutions
- Resilient Landscape / Opens Space Design
- Deployable Flood Barriers
- Ecological Restoration
- Public Health
- Air Permitting
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Reporting
- Hazard Mitigation Planning
- Implementation Roadmaps
- Grant Applications
- Climate Resilient Zoning / By-laws
- And more!
- All attendees must submit the required health questionnaire while registering for this event.
- Attendees are encouraged to take an at-home test prior to attending any EBC in-person program.
- While encouraged, masking is not required.
- Please do not attend this program if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: a cough, shortness of breath, troubled breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste, or loss of smell.
- Please do not attend this event if you are testing positive for COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
If you have any questions about attending this program, please reach out to EBC staff by calling the office (617-505-1818) or via email ([email protected]).
Environmental Business Council of New England
117 Kendrick Street
Needham, MA 02494
Office: (617) 505-1818
Email: [email protected]