View the Attendee List
This EBC future markets program will focus on both near and long term business development opportunities for energy and environmental engineering and consulting businesses. Three major market areas that will be explored include:
- Climate Change Business Drivers
- Trends for Energy and Renewable Energy Industry
- Trends for the Environmental Services (air, water, solid waste, etc.)
The program will also look at the outlook for the 2016 Presidential and Congressional elections and their potential impact on future energy, environmental, and climate change policy initiatives.
The presentations will be followed by a panel discussion to provide program participants ample opportunity to ask the presenters to elaborate on issues of concern.
Plan to attend this EBC program to gain a greater understanding of growth areas for your company and to enhance your strategic planning process.
- Andrew Paterson, Principal, Verdigris Capital – Reflections on the 2016 Presidential and Congressional Elections
- Brian Swett, Director, Cities and Sustainable Real Estate, Arup Group – Climate Change Driven Business Opportunities
- Janet Gail Besser, Vice President of Policy & Government Affairs, New England Clean Energy Council – Energy and Renewable Market Opportunities
- Paul Zofnass, President, Environmental Financial Consulting Group, Inc. – Environmental Industry Markets Focusing on Engineering and Consulting
Final Agenda – Business Development Opportunities for the Energy and Environmental Industry