- This event has passed.
EBC Breakfast Program with MEPA Director Alicia McDevitt
June 26, 2009 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am EDT
You are invited to the June EBC breakfast program with Alicia McDevitt, Director of the Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act Office within the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EOEEA).
Through the MEPA office, the Secretary of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs conducts environmental impact reviews of certain projects requiring state agency action. Agency actions include granting state permits or licenses, providing state financial assistance, or transferring state land (see below for more info).
Issues to be addressed by Ms. McDevitt include:
- New policy announcements
- Continued Implementation of the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Policy and Protocol
- Impact of Global Warming Solutions Act
- Massachusetts green building initiatives
- Integrated MEPA and Permitting ? Super MEPA
- and more
Plan to attend this EBC Breakfast program and learn first hand about Alicia McDevitt’s programs, priorities and implementation strategies for the MEPA Office.
Following Ms. McDevitt?s keynote presentation, a panel of experts will address MEPA programs and policies of concern.
- Peggy Briggs, Epsilon Associates
- Adam Kahn, Foley Hoag, LLP
- Leo Roy, VHB
- Barry Fogel, Keegan Werlin, LLP