Thank you to our Sponsors:
View the Attendee List
This EBC Breakfast Program will feature Leo Pierre Roy, Commissioner of the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation. His keynote presentation will focus on the DCR programs, priorities, and implementation strategies for 2016 that reflect those issues that are critical to the mission and strategic environmental and energy goals of the Baker administration under the leadership of EOEEA Secretary Matthew Beaton.
DCR Mission: To protect, promote and enhance our common wealth of natural, cultural and recreational resources for the well-being of all.
In meeting today’s responsibilities and planning for tomorrow, DCR’s focus is on:
- Improving outdoor recreational opportunities and natural resource conservation
- Restoring and improving our facilities
- Expanding public involvement in carrying out DCR’s mission, and
- Establishing first-rate management systems and practices.
- The health and happiness of people across Massachusetts depend on the accessibility and quality of our green infrastructure – our natural resources, recreational facilities, and great historic landscapes. The DCR continues to improve the vital connection between people and the environment.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (1.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Leo Pierre Roy, Commissioner, Department of Conservation and Recreation, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Michael J. Scipione, President, Weston & Sampson
- Norman J. Orrall, P.E., Chief, Division of Planning and Engineering, Department of Conservation and Recreation, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Jonathan Yeo, Director, Water Supply Protection, Department of Conservation and Recreation, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Robert Lowell, Acting Chief Engineer, Department of Conservation and Recreation, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Final Agenda – Morning Progarm – Programs and Priorities of the MassDCR