You are invited to a special EBC breakfast meeting with the Honorable Sheldon Whitehouse, the United States Senator from the State of Rhode Island.
As a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Environmental and Public Works, Senator Whitehouse will address environmental issues of concern to the State of Rhode Island and New England.
- EPA and Controlling Global Warming
- Green Jobs for Rhode Island
- RI Railway Improvement Funding
- Infrastructure Investment and Energy Independence
- Wastewater Infrastructure
- RI Energy & Environment Leaders DC Conference
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.
Program: 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.