- This event has passed.
EBC Biomass Conference 2009
May 5, 2009 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Program Cair: Thomas Mackie, Mackie Shea O’Brien, PC
Co-Chair: Dale Raczynski, Epsilon Associates
Biomass is a renewable source of energy that is more sustainable than fossil fuels and more dependable than wind or solar. Its co products provide an environmentally friendly and safe alternative to common petrochemicals and supporting fuel diversity and energy independence for New England. This EBC seminar will focus on the use of biomass as a source of renewable energy in Massachusetts and the other New England states. Issues to be addressed include siting and permitting process, sources for biomass, renewable energy credits, and available technologies for converting biomass to energy.
- Eric Kingsley, Innovative Natural Resources Solutions LLC
- Dwayne Breger, Director Renewable Energy Mass. DOER
- Kristen Graf, Research Associate, Union of Concerned Scientists
- James Colman, Assistant Commissioner, MassDEP
- Dammon Frecker, ESS
- Matthew Wolfe, Pioneer Renewable Energy
- Charlie Cary, Biomass Combustion Systems
- Daniel Donovan, Plainfield Renewable Energy
- Lou Bravakis, Laidlaw BioPower, LLC