- This event has passed.
EBC Annual Review of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Programs & Priorities
March 16, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Thank you to our sponsors:
This EBC evening program will feature Martin Suuberg, Commissioner of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. His keynote presentation will focus on the DEP programs, priorities, and implementation strategies for 2016 that reflect those issues that are critical to the mission and strategic environmental and energy goals of the new Baker administration under the leadership of EOEEA Secretary Matthew Beaton.
Discussion Panel: Following the presentation by Commissioner Suuberg, Thomas Mackie, Vice Chair of the EBC, will moderate a panel of EBC thought leaders in response to Commissioner Suuberg’s presentation. The panel will address issues of concern to the EBC Membership and their clients.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Martin Suuberg, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Thomas A. Mackie, Managing Shareholder, Mackie Shea P.C.
- Lisa Brothers, President & CEO, Nitsch Engineering, Inc.
- Jacob San Antonio, Director, Environmental Services, VHB Inc.
- H. Hamilton Hackney, III, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, LLP