This EBC Rhode Island Program will feature the Office Chiefs who report to Terrence (Terry) Gray at the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management (RIDEM). Each of the office chiefs will give their perspectives on the five most critical issues facing their respective offices. With much of the RIDEM decision making taking place at the office level, this EBC Rhode Island Program provides a unique opportunity to understand the challenges and concerns of the leadership of the RIDEM Offices.
Join us for an informative and lively conversation with the key RIDEM decision makers as they discuss ongoing and future programs strategies and challenges.
There will be adequate time for Q & A from the audience.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (4.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Rick Mandile, Chair, EBC Rhode Island Chapter; Principal, SAGE Environmental
- Terrence Gray, Deputy Director, Department of Environmental Management, State of Rhode Island
Rhode Island DEM Speakers:
- Jim Ball, Chief, Office of Emergency Response
- Eric Beck, Chief, Office of Groundwater and Freshwater Wetlands
- Dave Chopy, Chief, Office of Compliance & Inspection
- Ron Gagnon, Chief, Office of Customer & Technical Assistance
- Alicia Good, Assistant Director, Water Resources
- Laurie Grandchamp, Chief, Office of Air Resources
- Leo Hellested, Chief, Office of Waste Management
- Angelo Liberti, Chief, Office of Surface Water Protection
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through October 8||After October 8|
For EBC / ACEC-RI / RISEP Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 8 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 9. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC / ACEC-RI / RISEP Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.