- This event has passed.
EBC 8th Annual Environmental, Energy & Engineering Career Fair- JOB SEEKERS
April 13, 2012 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
This Environmental & Energy Career Day is one of the best opportunities to learn about environmental professions. In addition to a panel discussion, the Career Day features regional leaders in environmental and energy engineering, consulting, law and policy, as well as government agencies and non-profits. This event is complimentary for Students and Job-Seekers.
Companies and organizations showcasing at the career fair:
- Antioch University New England
- CDM Smith
- EBI Consulting
- Haley & Aldrich, Inc.
- Heritage Environmental Services
- HRP Associates, Inc.
- Lime Energy
- Mabbett & Associates, Inc.
- Marlboro College Graduate School
- Mass DEP
- National Grid
- Normandeau Associates, Inc.
- Resource Options, Inc.
- The Environmental Quality Company
- Triumvirate Environmental
- U.S. Green Building Council – MA Chapter
This event also includes two presentations, free of charge:
12:00pm – 12:45pm
What’s out there? The variety of jobs in the environmental sector.
Moderator: Joren Fishback, Principal Consultant & President, Derek Associates, Inc.
- Jane Parkin Kullmann, Risk Assessment Specialist, Haley & Aldrich
- Andrew Glucksman, Environmental Scientist, Mabbett & Associates
- Phoebe Beierle, U.S. Green Building Council – MA Chapter
- Michelle Waters-Ekanem, Director of Diversity, Mass Department of Environmental Protection
1:30pm – 2:00pm
How social media can help and hurt your job search and success.
- How social media can help – Jon Abplanalp, Director of Environmental Business Development, Resource Options, Inc.
- How social media can hurt – Andrea Zuretti, Director of Human Resources, Triumvirate Environmental
Students and Job-Seekers are welcome to register at the door.