- This event has passed.
EBC 8th Annual Environmental, Energy & Engineering Career Fair – COMPANIES
April 13, 2012 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The EBC’s Annual Environmental & Energy Career Day is a great opportunity for environmental professionals, recent graduates and students to learn about career opportunities in New England.
The Career Fair features regional leaders in environmental and energy engineering, consulting and law and policy, as well as government agencies and non-profits. This event is complimentary for Job-Seekers.
Register today for the EBC Career Fair to receive the following benefits:
- A 6-foot skirted table.
- Two representatives from your company.
- Lunch and refreshments for your company’s representatives.
- Wireless internet access and electricity for your booth.
- The opportunity to meet a diverse group of job seekers from competitive backgrounds.
Companies and organizations showcasing at the career fair:
- Antioch University New England
- CDM Smith
- EBI Consulting
- Haley & Aldrich, Inc.
- Heritage Environmental Services
- HRP Associates, Inc.
- Lime Energy
- Mabbett & Associates, Inc.
- Marlboro College Graduate School
- Mass DEP
- National Grid
- Normandeau Associates, Inc.
- Resource Options, Inc.
- The Environmental Quality Company
- Triumvirate Environmental
- U.S. Green Building Council – MA Chapter
This event also includes two presentations, free of charge:
12:00pm – 12:45pm
What’s out there? The variety of jobs in the environmental sector.
Moderator: Joren Fishback, Principal Consultant & President, Derek Associates, Inc.
- Jane Parkin Kullmann, Risk Assessment Specialist, Haley & Aldrich
- Andrew Glucksman, Environmental Scientist, Mabbett & Associates
- Phoebe Beierle, U.S. Green Building Council – MA Chapter
- Michelle Waters-Ekanem, Director of Diversity, Mass Department of Environmental Protection
1:30pm – 2:00pm
How social media can help and hurt your job search and success.
- How social media can help – Jon Abplanalp, Director of Environmental Business Development, Resource Options, Inc.
- How social media can hurt – Andrea Zuretti, Director of Human Resources, Triumvirate Environmental