- This event has passed.
EBC 7th Annual Matchmaking Forum: Federal Business Development and Matchmaking Program
December 12, 2013 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
The 7th Annual EBC Federal Business Development and Matchmaking Program will include representatives of select Federal agencies and EBC member companies who will speak about procurement do’s and don’ts, current developments, pending procurement opportunities/forecasts, and their experiences as either a large or small business in the Federal marketplace. There will also be a matchmaking session where large-prime contractors will have an opportunity to interface with small business-subcontractors.
- Arthur N. Mabbett, President, Mabbett & Associates, Inc.
- David Polatin, Assistant District Director/Business Development, Small Business Association
- Leonard Green, Procurement Advisor/Liaison, Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) – Massachusetts
- David I. Margolis, P.E., Environmental Engineer, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Larry Wells, Small Business Programs Manager, U.S. EPA
- Philip R. Varney, Small Business Advocate, U.E. Army, Natick Soldier’s System Center
- Michelle D. Simoes, JD, Small Business Liaison Officer, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Thomas J. Abdella, Vice President, Tetra Tech
A panel of speakers will be moderated by:
- Paul D. Steinberg, P.E., LSP, Senior Vice President, Mabbett & Associates, Inc.
The panel includes:
- Wendi Goldsmith, CPG, CPSSc, CEO, Bioengineering Group
- Doug DeFazio, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, H&S Environmental
- Susan Smits, Vice President of Operations, Mabbett & Associates, Inc.
- Colonel (Ret.) Curtis L. Thalken, Senior Vice President, Normandeau Associates, Inc.
Each attendee will receive a detailed handout of all participating companies with contact information and services/equipment provided.
This EBC program will provide an opportunity for companies to showcase their services or equipment with a table top display.
Does your company provide environmental services, an environmental technology, or an environmental product?
Is your company interested in contracting with the government or subcontracting to government contractors?
Is your company a small business is one of these categories?
- Hubzone (SBA certified)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SBA certified)
- 8(a) (SBA certified)
- Service Connected Disabled Veteran-owned
- Native American-owned
Is your company a government contractor that must subcontract to small disadvantaged businesses?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then plan to participate in the 7th Annual EBC Government Matchmaking Program on October 9, 2013!
There are two ways to participate:
- Register to attend and participate in the Matchmaking session.
- Register to showcase your company with a tabletop display (this registration includes one complimentary staff person).
Matchmaking Session: A list of participating companies will be distributed to all participants. Participants can then select companies they would like to meet with during the matchmaking session.