- This event has passed.
EBC 5th Matchmaking and Contracting Teaming Forum
October 7, 2010 @ 7:30 am - 12:30 pm
This EBC Program will provide an opportunity for large, small and disadvantaged companies to learn about each other’s services as they seek teaming opportunities for future private sector and government contracts. Businesses will learn first-hand from other businesses about the services or equipment they provide or are interested in procuring for government and other private contract teaming opportunities.
The program will also will provide you with the opportunity to hear about:
- The process of becoming certified (as a Small, Disadvantaged, Woman-Owned business, etc) by the US Small Business Administration, and
- Procurement of services by the US ARMY CORPS of Engineers and the General Services Administration.
Quest speakers include:
- Matthew Sisk, US Small Business Administration
- Jerry D. Smith, US General Service Administration
- Mark J. Otis, Chief, Environmental Project Management Section, US Army Corps of Engineers
Finally, this EBC program will provide an opportunity for companies to showcase their services or equipment with a table top display.
- This forum will provide each presenting company with the opportunity to make a brief (5 minute) presentation of their services. After six presentations there will be a networking opportunities followed by more presentations and networking time. This is a “must attend” event to help all firms develop their strategic alliances for government procurements and other future bidding opportunities.
- PowerPoint Submission: All presenters must submit a one-page PowerPoint presentation to the EBC in advance, no later than Tuesday, October 5, 2010 via email to: [email protected] Please make the email subject: “Matchmaking Presentation”.
Light refreshments will be provided. Each attendee will receive a detailed handout of all participating companies with contact information and services/equipment provided.
Does your company provide environmental services, an environmental technology or environmental product? Is your company interested in contracting to the government or subcontracting to government contractors? Is your company a small business in one of these categories?:
- Hubzone (SBA certified)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SBA certified)
- 8(a) (SBA certified)
- Service Connected Disabled Veteran-owned
Is your company a government contractor that must subcontract to small disadvantaged businesses?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then plan to participate in The 5th Annual EBC Government Procurement and Matchmaking Forum.
To participate, there are three options:
- Register to attend to listen to the governmentand company presentations or provide additional staffing if your company is showcasing (see 3 below).
- Register to present you company’s services (5 minute presentation).
- Register to showcase your company with a tabletop display (this registration includes one staff person).