- This event has passed.
EBC 5th Annual DEP Day
April 18, 2008 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Environmental Regulatory Challenges and Evolving Trends
For the fifth year, the Environmental Business Council (EBC) and Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM) have worked with the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP) to organize this forum for the purpose of:
- Promoting the exchange of information between MassDEP, EBC and AIM members and other stakeholders
- Providing expanded awareness of MassDEP priorities, directions, and overall issues facing the agency
- Providing feedback to MassDEP on what is working well and what could be improved
- Identifying key issues, policies, or approaches for future EBC and AIM involvement
Key state agency participants include:
- Laurie Burt, Commissioner, Massachusetts DEP
- Commissioner Philip Giudice, Mass. Division of Energy Resources
- Greg Bialecki, Assistant Secretary, Housing & Economic Development
- Doug Fine, Assistant Commissioner for Planning
- Nancy Seidman, Division Director, Consumer & Transportation Programs
- David Cash , Assistant Secretary for Policy, EEA
- Glenn Haas, Assistant Commissioner for Resource Protection
EBC Member / AIM Member $140*
EBC Nonmember $190*
Government and Nonprofit $ 50*
* After April 15 and at the door, add $30.00.
No-shows will be charged and cancellations must be received 2 business days prior to the event.