- This event has passed.
EBC 4th Annual Government Procurement and Matchmaking Forum
November 6, 2007 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
The 4th Annual EBC Matchmaking Forum will provide an opportunity for large, small and disadvantaged companies to learn about each others? services and to facilitate collaboration. Learn first-hand about the services or equipment provided from various businesses.
This program will open with a presentation by Peter Sullivan, Customer Service Director in the Boston Office of the US General Services Administration.
Mr. Sullivan will provide an overview of the GSA process and tips for getting on GSA schedules for environmental health and safety related services.
This will be especially useful for companies interested in procuring certain equipment for government and other contracting opportunities.
- Does your company provide environmental services, an environmental technology or environmental product?
- Is your company interested in contracting to the government or subcontracting to government contractors?
- Is your company a small business in one of these categories?
- Hubzone (SBA certified)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SBA certified)
- 8(a) (SBA certified)
- Service Connected Disabled Veteran-owned
- Is your company a government contractor that must subcontract to small disadvantaged businesses?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then plan to participate in the 4th Annual EBC Matchmaking Program on November 6, 2007.
This event will also provide an opportunity for companies to showcase their services or equipment with a table-top display.
To participate, you have four options:
- Register to attend to listen to the keynote and company presentations or provide additional staffing if your company is showcasing (see 3 below).
- Register to be a presenter (5 minute presentation).
- Register to showcase your company with a tabletop display (this registration includes one staff person).
- Register to be a sponsor at the Platinum, Gold or Silver level. For more information on sponsorship, click here.
This matchmaking event will consist of a series of 5-minute presentations by participating companies, followed by networking opportunities. This is a “must attend” event to help all firms develop strategic alliances for government procurements and other future bidding opportunities.
PowerPoint Submission: All presenters must submit a one-page PowerPoint presentation to the EBC in advance, no later than Monday, October 29, 2007 via email to: [email protected] Please make the email subject: “Matchmaking Presentation”.