- This event has passed.
EBC 4th Annual Construction and Demolition Debris Summit
January 28, 2010 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
The 2010 C & D Summit provides generators, haulers and processors of Construction and Demolition (C&D) materials, buyers of recycled feedstock materials, and other interested parties with information about new and evolving regulatory structures, current waste stream management options, and emerging trends and technologies for C&D management.
This summit will continue a dialogue among construction contractors, waste haulers, C&D processors, feedstock purchasers and key regulatory officials in the New England states about (i) the most effective ways to manage C&D Debris, (ii) the opportunities and roadblocks that exist to promote better C&D management and (iii) specific action steps that may be taken to improve current supply, processing and reuse programs.
- Beveridge & Diamond, PC
- Brown and Caldwell
- Mackie Shea O’Brien, PC
- Costello Dismantling Co., Inc.
- Tech Environmental
- Environmental Business Council of New England
- Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts
- Construction Materials Recycling Association
- National Solid Wastes Management Association
- Solid Waste Association of North America – MA Chapter
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This conference is a must attend event for those involved with the management of C & D debris, including:
Architects/Engineers Transfer Station Owners/Operators
Building Owners Municipalities
Construction Contractors Environmental Groups
Demolition Contractors Trade Associations
Haulers Law Firms
C&D Processors Consultants
- Curt Spauling, Regional Administrator, US EPA (invited)
- Christine Beling, US EPA
- Ben Harvey, E.L. Harvey and Sons
- Dan Costello, Costello Dismantling
- Patrick Manning, Gypsum Recycling America
- Alan Rawson, NH DOT
- John Grieco, Mass DOT
- James McQuade, Mass DEP
- Nancy Seidman, Mass DEP