Join the EBC 4th Annual Charity Networking Night!
The EBC Ascending Professionals Committee would like to invite you to attend our Fourth Annual Charity Networking event. Join us for an evening of networking while supporting a great organization. This year, proceeds will be donated to Keep Massachusetts Beautiful.
This year’s event will be entirely virtual. Not to worry! EBC is adapting to the times and is aiming to continue the fun and interactive experience that usually embodies the annual charity networking event. With the theme of carnival / variety show, this year’s charity event will incorporate fun, interactive games, networking opportunities with other attendees, and raffled-off prizes! Interested sponsors will have several opportunities to support the charity, all while gaining exposure.
Raffle Prizes Include: a coffee subscription, a Zen succulent garden, a yoga starter kit, office supplies and much more!
Sarah Adams Central MA Regional Planning Commission Principal Planner
Andrew Bank Triton Manager
Mary Brandt Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc. Environmental Scientist
Thomas Brigham Geosyntec Consultants Senior Staff Professional
Sarah Brown Great American Insurance Group Environmental Underwriter
Gretchen Carey MassRecycle President
Elizabeth Christmas Haley & Aldrich, Inc. Assistant Project Manager
Austin Connell Great American Insurance Group Underwriter
Chad Cox GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc. Principal
Anthony Damiano GZA GeoEnvironmental Inc Assistant Project Manager
Liz Desjardins Tighe & Bond Staff Engineer
Max Forsythe US Ecology Regional Sales Manager
Kyle Fortin CEC, Inc. Project Manager
Lynn Fountain Day Pitney LLP Counsel
Vin Gandolfo Aon Account Executive / Broker
Kyle Hampton Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. Project Consultant
David Jensen Geosyntec Sr Staff Engineer
Konrad Kulacki Exponent Managing Scientist
Ben Lilly Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc. Environmental Scientist
David Lyons Anderson & Kreiger Legal Assistant
Thomas Mackie Mackie Shea Durning, P.C. Shareholder
Abigail MacQuarrie Resource Options, Inc. Search Consultant
Dorothy McGlincy MA Association of Conservation Commissions Executive Director
Cristina Mendoza Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc. Strategic Integration Lead
Valerie Moore Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP Associate
Haley Muir Resource Options Account Manager
Megan Murphy GZA Assistant Project Manager
David New Obaggo Recycling LLC Founder and CEO
Toni Marie Pignatelli, CFM Michael Baker International Associate, Senior Planner
Neil Rhein Keep Massachusetts Beautiful Executive Director
Francis Ricciardi Weston & Sampson Vice President
Nathan Sarapas TRC Staff Engineer
Lucy Servidio Capaccio Environmental Engineering SVP
Michael Shea Resource Options Inc. Account Manager
Alexandra Steele Exponent Scientist
Glen Tobiason InnoWaCon LLC President & CEO
Victoria Ward GZA Assistant Project Manager
Lori Watson Michael Baker International Senior Planner
About Keep Massachusetts Beautiful
Keep Massachusetts Beautiful is taking action to make Massachusetts a cleaner, greener place to live, work, and play. Our nonprofit focuses on four key areas of concern:
- Litter Prevention and Cleanup: Understand who and what is causing litter and empower volunteer, government, and business resources to clean it up.
- Waste Reduction & Recycling: Reduce reliance on single-use plastic and promote effective recycling programs to reduce the volume of trash that ends up in landfills, incinerators, or as litter.
- Beautification & Community Greening: Beautify public spaces with landscaping projects, tree planting, and other infrastructure improvements to build community pride and spur local economic activity.
- Environmental Education: Provide environmental educational opportunities to inspire the next generation of environmental scientists, advocates, and leaders.
Massachusetts Litter Cleanup Crew
This program provides volunteers with free Litter Cleanup Kits that include all the supplies needed to clean up litter as safely as possible. We ship each volunteer an official Massachusetts Litter Cleanup Crew kit that includes:
- A litter cleanup/grabber tool
- An official Mass Litter Cleanup Crew facemask
- An official Mass Litter Cleanup Crew safety tee-shirt
- An official Mass Litter Cleanup Crew reusable trash bag
- A pair of high-quality gloves
Our goal is to enlist thousands of volunteers across the state to join us and collectively keep Massachusetts beautiful.
Donations will help offset the cost of Litter Cleanup Kits, which cost $25-$30 each, depending on shipping fees.