- This event has passed.
EBC 3rd Annual Low Impact Development Conference: Stormwater Management – Regulatory Drivers
May 29, 2009 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts
- The Environmental Business Council
- Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Boston Society of Landscape Architects
- The Green Roundtable/NeXus
- 495/MetroWest Partnership
Emerging state and federal regulations are driving stormwater management programs and their impact on low impact development. This year?s conference will provide the latest information on where the stormwater management regulations are going, and the developing science and economics behind those regulations. Special attention will be given to the Mass DEP new stormwater regulations that are expected to affect all development in the Commonwealth including colleges, hospitals, office, multifamily, retail, and industrial users.
This is a must attend event for developers, EHS managers, consultants, architects, engineers, regulators, and municipal, state, and federal officials.
- Cricket Brien, The Olin Studio
- Fred Civian, Stormwater Coordinator, MA DEP
- Ian Cooke, Director, Neponset River Watershed Association
- Bethany Eisenberg, VHB
- Robert Golledge,Golledge Strategies & Solutions
- Ham Hackney, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Vandana Rao, Asst. Director for Water Policy, MA EEA
- Dr. Robert Roseen, P.E., Director, The UNH Stormwater Center
- Scott Weiss, Gutierrez Company