EBC 3rd Annual End-of-Summer-Bash – Hosted by the EBC Ascending Professionals Committee (and friends!)
Thank you to our Silver Sponsor
An Annual Gathering of Young Professionals in the Energy and Environmental SectorREGISTER NOW
- Construction Management Association of America – New England Chapter
- LSP Association – Emerging Professionals Committee
- Massachusetts Association of Conservation Commissions – Young Professionals Committee
- Massachusetts Water Works Association
- NAIOP Massachusetts – Developing Leaders
- New England Water Works Association
- Northeast Energy and Commerce Association – Young Professionals Committee
- Society of American Military Engineers – Boston Post
- Society of Women Engineers
- Society of Women Environmental Professionals – MA
- Young Professionals in Energy
Please join the EBC Ascending Professionals and other area young professional’s groups for the third year running for an exciting networking opportunity! Enjoy a variety of appetizers and beverages while overlooking Boston’s waterfront at Tia’s – a harbor restaurant and bar serving Boston for 37 years. You’ll meet professionals from every corner of the sector – water and wastewater, energy, renewable energy, construction and sustainable buildings, environmental engineers and consultants… you name it, they’ll be there!
Registration includes appetizers and a drink ticket and goes directly toward offsetting the cost of the venue and provisions.
Event Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Parking and Transportation: Tia’s Waterfront is located next to the Aquarium stop on the MBTA Blue Line. The restaurant is also a short walk from stops on the Green Line and the Red Line. For parking options, we suggest using www.spothero.com to reserve a parking space.
Registration: $25, which includes a drink ticket and appetizers (with vegetarian and gluten-free options available)REGISTER NOW SPONSOR THIS EVENT
Online registration is open until 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 5. Walk in registrations are accepted (no cash payments).
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 30 for a refund. No-shows will be charged.