- Gretchen Carey, LEED Green Associate, Recycling & Organics Coordinator, Republic Services
- Robert Beaudoin, Superintendent, Environmental Services, Town of Lexington, MA
- Cheri Cousens, Executive Director, Greater Lawrence Sanitary District
- John Hanselman, Chairman & CEO, Vanguard Renewables
- Corey Rossen, Technical Sales Manager, Food Waste Processing, Ecoverse
- Mark Troiano, President, Troiano Trucking, Inc.
Following the Speaker Presentations will be ample time for Q&A.
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
If registration occurs ——–>,Through May 29,Through June 8,After June 8
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.