Please join the Environmental Business Council for an afternoon of collaborative discussion, as the team behind the 2020 EBC Nicholas Humber Environmental-Energy Award for Outstanding Collaboration joins us to discuss their award winning project, the Little Bay Submarine Cable Crossing Project.
The award-winning team members, including team leader Kurt Nelson (Eversource Energy), will present a project overview and focus on the art of team building and maintaining a strong professional network, adapting to project challenges, and the importance of communication when working with a diverse group of collaborators and stakeholders.
A robust moderated discussion will the award team will conclude the program.
This webinar is hosted by the EBC Ascending Professionals Committee.
Thank you to our Silver Sponsor
- Konrad Kulacki, Managing Scientist, Exponent
Award Winning Project Discussion
- Kurt I. Nelson, Senior Land Use Licensing & Permitting Specialist, Eversource Energy
- Sarah Allen, Project Manager, Normandeau Associates, Inc.
- Dena Champy, Project Manager, EN Engineering
- Adam Dumville, Director and Vice Chair, Administrative Law Department, McLane Middleton
- Jeff Nield, Senior Project Manager & New England Practice Leader, Environmental Design & Research (formerly of Jacobs)
- Ann Pembroke, Vice President Marine Biology, Normandeau Associates, Inc.
- Mike Sabulis, Senior Environmental Consultant, GEI Consultants, Inc.
- Craig Swanson, PhD, Principal Associate, Swanson Environmental Associates LLC
- Deborah Zarta Gier, Principal, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
Webinar: 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please note that refunds are not available after December 1, 2020. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 1.