Thank you to our GOLD Sponsors:
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors:
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsor:
Thank you to the Collaborating Organizations:
Year after year, the EBC’s Annual Construction and Demolition (C&D) Materials Management Summit has been a primary industry forum that deeply explores the state of the industry in New England. C&D materials management continues to evolve, with the success of the industry driven by regional, national, and international markets. The 12th Annual Summit will provide attendees with regional and national perspectives on the industry; explore gypsum board recycling, the reuse of wood derived from C&D, and the reuse of asphalt shingles; and end with a panel discussion among C&D generators and processors.
Who should attend: Construction Contractors, Demolition Contractors, Industry Consultants, Public and Private Project Owners, Solid Waste Processors, Haulers and Recyclers, Municipal and State Officials
Attend and participate in this annual C&D Summit and gain insight into the regional and national developments affecting your business, learn more about the opportunities and barriers in certain C&D markets, and discuss the challenges of the industry with your colleagues.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Final Agenda – 12th Annual Construction and Demolition Materials Management Summit
Chair of the Annual C&D Summit
Chair of the EBC Solid Waste Management Committee
Briefing on MassDEP Solid Waste Programs and Priorities
- Martin Suuberg, Commissioner, Department of Environmental Protection, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Regional and National Developments
- Steve Changaris, Regional Manager – Northeast, National Waste & Recycling Association
- William Turley, Executive Director, Construction & Demolition Recycling Association
EU Protocol for Gypsum Board Recycling
- Terry Weaver, President, USA Gypsum
C&D Transport by Rail Haul
- Michael Kozak, J.D., Senior Vice President, Tunnel Hill Partners
Reuse of Asphalt Shingles
- Chris Carney, Owner, C. Carney Environmental
C&D Generators and Processors Panel Discussion
Moderator: David Murphy, Tighe & Bond
- Ben Harvey, E. L. Harvey & Sons, Inc.
- John Hastings, Costello Dismantling Co., Inc.
- Jeffrey Leech, Tunnel Hill Partners
- Scott Lemay, United Waste Management, Inc.
James Butler Simplicity Engineering NE Inc VP
Ben Harvey E. L. Harvey & Sons Inc Pres
Mike Kozak Tunnel Hill Partners, L.P. Senior Vice President
Thomas Mackie Mackie Shea Managing Shareholder
Michael Scipione Weston & Sampson President
Terry Weaver USA Gypsum President
Tony Wespiser Brown and Caldwell Managing Engineer