This event has been cancelled. Please update your calendars.
What do municipal boards like to see in applications? What are some common concerns they have or mistakes they see? Discover the answers to these questions and many more when you join the EBC Ascending Professionals for a program to learn the tips and tricks for effectively presenting before and communicating with Municipal Boards. Attend the third program in our permitting series for emerging professionals and hear from a panel comprised of those who serve on these types of boards and/or who present to them regularly to gain a perspective from both sides of the table.
- Elizabeth Desjardins, Staff Engineer, Tighe and Bond
- Jennifer Garner, Associate, Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- Briony Angus, AICP, Senior Project Manager/ Associate, Tighe & Bond
- Philip Y. Brown, Founder, Brown Counsel
- Katherine Garrahan, Partner, Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- Scott D. Turner, PE, AICP, LEED AP ND, Vice President/Director of Planning, Nitsch Engineering
Following the Speaker Presentations will be ample time for Q&A.
Registration, Networking: 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Program: 6:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
Registration is closed.