Please note: this virtual event has been cancelled.
Join EBC for our annual Connecticut Chapter Summer Gathering! This year’s event is a virtual networking opportunity. You’ll get the chance to meet others working in the environmental and energy sectors in Zoom “rooms”, randomly sorted to allow for the best possible networking experience.
- 4:00 p.m. – Make the perfect summer smoothie with EBC’s Director of Business Operations Ann Gisinger
- What you’ll need: a blender! And one orange, one ripe banana, coconut water (or tap water, or juice of your choice), one cup of frozen mango chunks, one cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- Ann will help you prepare a tropical smoothie to enjoy throughout the event!
- 4:20 p.m. – Mix and mingle with your colleagues in the industry
- 4:45 p.m. – Mix and mingle with your colleagues in the industry
- 5:10 p.m. – Final opportunity to meet your colleagues in the industry
Join us and expand your network in the environmental and energy industries!
Webinar: 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
EBC Member: $15
Please note that refunds are not available after August 20, 2020. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 20.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $5
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years. Must be employed by an EBC Member company.
Job Seeker Rate: Complimentary
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.