This webinar has been cancelled. Please contact EBC with any questions.
This EBC Emerging Contaminants webinar will offer an introduction to three Emerging Contaminants that are of increasing concern locally, nationally, and/or globally: 6PPD-quinone, microplastics, and harmful algal blooms (HABs).
Presentations will focus on recent research, risk, and laboratory analysis for these Emerging Contaminants. The webinar will also provide a regulatory perspective on the impacts of HABs and a legal perspective on Emerging Contaminants, in general. We will also learn what a Nurdle is, so plan to join us!
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Certificates are automatically provided via email link for registered attendees at the conclusion of the webinar.
Additional information can be found under the tabs above.
Program Planning Team:
- Susan Bator, LSP, Principal Environmental Scientist, GeoEngineers USA, PC
- Elizabeth Denly, Vice President, PFAS Initiative Leader & Chemistry Director, TRC
- Nathan Eklund, National Specialty Sales Director, Eurofins Environmental Testing
- Jeffrey Hershberger, Senior Hydrogeologist, TRC Companies, Inc.
- Markus Brinkmann, PhD, Associate Professor, School of Environment and Sustainability, University of Saskatchewan
- Gary Hunt, Vice President/Technical Director, TRC
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Bureau of Environmental Health – speaker(s) to be announced shortly
- Dianne R. Phillips, Partner, Holland & Knight LLP
Available PowerPoint presentations from the Best of the Rest – EBC Emerging Contaminants Webinar will be posted to this event page five business days after the conclusion of the webinar.
EBC does not guarantee that each speaker presentation will be posted.
All registered attendees receive the link to the webinar recording five business days after the conclusion of the webinar. If you are a registered attendee and did not receive the webinar recording, please contact the EBC office.
The webinar recording is available to EBC Members via the Info Hub. If you are an employee of an EBC Member Company and cannot access the Info Hub, please contact the EBC Office.
Non-Members are welcome to register and pay the Non-Member registration rate to receive access to the webinar recording.
Environmental Business Council of New England
117 Kendrick Street
Needham, MA 02494
Office: (617) 505-1818
Email: [email protected]