- This event has passed.
9th Annual EBC/AIM Seminar: Environmental, Health & Safety Management in Today’s Changing World
April 9, 2008 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm EDT
This Program will highlight a panel of EHS managers from a cross section of Massachusetts companies that have responsibility for environmental, health and safety within their organizations. Learn first hand from these managers about how they and their organizations are managing EHS issues that include: regulatory compliance and beyond, climate change, integration of safety and environmental, waste management, business continuity planning, facility planning, energy efficiency, electronic permitting and reporting, business integration, performance measurement, outsourcing and more.
- Environmental Business Council and
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts
Moderator: Wayne Bates, Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc.
- Robert Castaldo, Director Environmental Health & Safety, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Gail Hall, CHMM, Office of Environmental Health and Safety, Boston College
- Michael Coveno, Environmental Health & Safety Engineer, Medtronic Interventional Vascular, Inc.
- Ken Jones, Environmental, Health and Safety Manager, E Ink Corporation
- Rich Finnegan, Environmental Health & Safety Manager, New England, Veolia ES Technical Solutions, L.L.C.
Some of the points to be addressed by the panelists include a discussion of:
- Company EHS Commitment and their current job responsibilities
- Key EHS priorities for the company
- How major changes have and will impact job responsibilities
- Business tools used (systems, reports, lists)
- How specific tasks are accomplished (self, staff, operations, contractors)
- Future opportunities that they see for themselves