- This event has passed.
8th ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT to benefit the Massachusetts Science Fair
September 18, 2006 @ 7:30 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Player costs: $150 individual; $600 foursome. Includes greens fees, golf cart, prizes, and lunch.
Sponsorship: By September 4 at 5:00 p.m.
This is an outstanding opportunity to showcase your company as a:
Tournament sponsor – Be the exclusive Tournament Sponsor! $1750 Tournament sponsorship benefits include:
– Company name and logo on all signs at the event
– Premier placement of company logo and hyperlink on EBC website
– Premier placement of company logo and hyperlink on invitation
Golf Cart sponsor – $1000 Golf Cart sponsorship benefits include:
– Company name and logo on sign on every golf cart
– Company logo and hyperlink on EBC website
– Company logo and hyperlink on invitation
Lunch sponsor – $500 Lunch sponsorship benefits include: SOLD OUT!
Contest sponsor – $250 (plus a contest prize of at least $50) Contest sponsorship benefits include:
– Company name and logo on signs at contest hole
Tee sponsor – $150 Tee sponsorship benefits include:
– Company name and logo on sign at sponsored tee.
Tee Sponsor plus Foursome – $650 sponsorship includes:
– Signs with company logo posted at the sponsored T and a foursome.
In addition to these sponsorship opportunities, the Environmental Business Council is looking for quality items to raffle off in the tournament. T-shirts, hats, coolers, duffel bags, gift certificates (restaurants, Home Depot etc), sports tickets, and all golf paraphernalia are just some of the items that would be welcome donations for the raffle. Take this opportunity to highlight your company, whether or not you can attend the tournament.