This EBC Connecticut Chapter Solid Waste Program provides a look into Connecticut’s state-wide solid waste plan update with a focus on improving recycling rates and the associated legislative changes. Solid waste professionals will present on changes in the market place, economy and materials management and their impacts on the solid waste industry in Connecticut. Emerging technologies will be presented relative to managing food waste in Connecticut in a public-private partnership.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hour). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Dana Huff, P.E., Vice President, Tighe & Bond
- Rob Klee, Commissioner, Department of Energy and Environmental Protection, State of Connecticut
- Edward Boman, Assistant Director, Department of Public Works, Town of Fairfield, CT
- Steve Changaris, Manager, Northeast Region, National Waste & Recycling Association
- Stephen C. Diaz, Vice President, Strategic Services, Covanta Energy
- Peter W. Egan, Director of Operations & Environmental Affairs, Materials Innovation & Recycling Authority
- Christopher McCormack, Attorney, Pullman & Comely
- Chris Nelson, Supervising Environmental Analyst, Department of Energy and Environmental Protection, State of Connecticut
- Allison Novak, Organic Business Development Account Executive, Covanta Energy
Visit the Presentations section of the EBC website to view the available presentations from this program.View Final Agenda