Page Last Updated September 7, 2022
The Environmental Business Council of New England (EBC) has established an Advisory Council to provide support, suggestions, and advice to EBC’s Board of Directors (Board) and the President/Executive Director.
The Advisory Council will reflect a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds from stakeholders within the environment, climate change, and energy industries.
Purpose and Role:
The purpose of the EBC Advisory Council is to provide leadership of the EBC with fresh insights, suggestions, and guidance; explore growth opportunities; enhance programming; refine organizational management; and increase the reach and influence of the organization.
Potential areas of focus include:
- Identification and reflection on environmental business market developments and their impact on EBC programs and operation.
- Insight on EBC’s organizational structure, including Committee/Chapter structure.
- Identification of potential EBC Member companies and EBC Board Members.
- Enhancement of EBC’s visibility.
- Outreach to potential Member firms, sponsors, and program speakers.
- The opportunity to review and comment on major initiatives proposed by the Board or President/Executive Director.