Page Last Updated June 23, 2021
The mission of the EBC New Hampshire Chapter is to identify and address issues of concern and of interest to EBC members and their clients in New Hampshire. Issues include legislative, regulatory and policy developments in New Hampshire, recent project successes and how they were accomplished, and networking and business development opportunities at the federal, state, regional, and local level. These issues are addressed by providing objective information from up-to-date and reliable sources including government officials, technology developers, and business experts.
Topics Include but are not limited to:
- Air Quality and Climate Change
- Renewable Energy and Energy Issues
- Site Remediation and Redevelopment Including Managing PCBs
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Water, Wastewater and Stormwater Management