Page Last Updated April 26, 2022
The mission of the EBC Connecticut Chapter is to identify and address issues of concern and of interest to EBC members and their clients in Connecticut. Issues include legislative, regulatory and policy developments in Connecticut, recent project successes and how they were accomplished, and networking and business development opportunities at the federal, state, regional, and local level. These issues are addressed by providing objective information from up-to-date and reliable sources including government officials, technology developers, and business experts.
To implement this mission statement, the Chapter will:
- Create and foster an open and ongoing exchange with legislators and regulators.
- Organize focus groups to provide state regulators and policy makers with ideas, experiences and opinions on defined draft policies or regulations.
- Organize seminars, workshops or conferences programs on major topics of interest.
- Organize matchmaking programs.
- Foster networking opportunities that create opportunities for the EBC membership to meet important stakeholders, potential clients and other EBC members.
- Air Quality and Climate Change
- Renewable Energy and Energy Issues
- Site Remediation and Redevelopment Including Managing PCB Contaminated Caulking
- Solid Waste Management
- Water and Wastewater